#navbar-iframe { display: none; }

Thursday, July 1, 2010

With God Nothing Is Impossible!

This has been a very creative brain stimulating week - starting with an amazing worship service last Sunday evening, a reading group meeting on Monday night, and then my writing group on Tuesday night. My husband and I listened to a really interesting man named William Lane Craig speak via podcast last night and tonight I just needed to rest - a little.

Now, I need to share back in blog world. It's not that I don't have something to say. I just don't have enough time to write it. However, I have to make time, because someone needs to be encouraged and someone needs to turn from the path they are on, and someone needs to laugh or make a different choice - and I have to do my part by writing my life and sharing it, so that maybe I can help somebody avoid my mistakes or recover from mistakes that I can uniquely understand or empathize with.

I need to ration my time a little more carefully. And, I need to be in the moment as much as possible when I am with people I love - especially my husband. I want every moment in my life to count towards good. I know that this is virtually impossible, but I can still want it. "For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment."
(Luke 1:37 AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment